Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome to blog yugioh

What's up guys, this is penguar321 from Team UPP. I decided to do this so that Ult Solemn isn't the only person doing a blog. I'll probably write on this one a lot more than he does on his(no offense to him). For those of you that don't know us. We're all yugioh players from Sioux Falls, SD. I've been playing pretty much nonstop since the release here in the states. Poprobs and Ult Solemn have been playing off and on since the release. I met Poprobs a couple years ago after he started playing again. He introduced me to Ult Solemn. We're currently planning for a regional tournament near Omaha, Nebraska on June 5th. Ult Solemn isn't sure if he can make it yet, but Poprobs and I will definitely be there if you guys want to hang out. I make vids on youtube about upcoming sets, duel vids, other stuff(i know it's what everybody does, but whatever). If you guys have any ideas that we can do on youtube then pm me on youtube. My youtube channel is at: http://www.youtube.com/user/penguar321 . We play locally at the Dragons' Den in Sioux Falls. We could definitely use some more competition, so if you live near here. Feel free to drop by. Yugioh tournaments are on Saturdays, 1 pm through normally 4. The winner gets a turbo pack 2, there are 4 rounds. After the 4 rounds, top 8 people are decided, then those people play in elimination to see who wins the pack. If you don't manage to top, you get to do a dice roll with the rest of the players for a turbo pack 1. The tournament follows the advanced format.

No comments:

Post a Comment